Thursday, October 8, 2015

A little "bit" (strip) about me!


 I wanted to tell you about how my journey towards fulfilling my dreams of becoming a teacher began.  Bitstrips is a fun and creative way to allow me to do that!..... I have been a nurse for the past sixteen years and felt like I needed a change in pace.  With my husband's support, I enrolled into university and the journey has begun.  No regrets and working hard to achieve my goals.
To Be Continued.......
I encourage you to try Bit Strips yourself for a fun and engaging way to share your ideas and stories with others.

1 comment:

  1. I think Bitstrips is a great way to explore and engage students to share their ideas and stories with others! I also liked how you could make your own avatar, i did that aswell! Makes for a great icon- I see you have also used yours!
    I would like to use this in my reflection!

    ReplyDelete