Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Inspiring Animoto Video Making


Hello Followers
Today I must say I was inspired by a classmate's blog post about using Animoto.  My classmate posted an inspiring video about why she is embarking on this digital journey.  I encourage you to take a look at her video as we all must agree that digital learning is essential in today's classroom setting.  Technology is as it should be an important aspect of engaging learners and in order to do that the teacher must first take a leap of faith and jump into a digital world and learn a few thing themselves. Sooooooooo......
Here I go I made my own short video using Animoto!
My video is not a reflection on my digital journey but rather a showcase of something else I am very passionate about...................My KIDS.   I used them as the base to showcase my newly discovered digital tech skills in making a video.   I must say I love it as the video makes me smile (and maybe cry a little) thinking back on how quickly the years have passed and how much my kids have grown.  Time goes so quickly.

Also, I encourage you to showcase your photos in a unique way by discovering Animoto.  The web 2.0 software is easy to access with an internet connection and allows you to upload and create a  wonderful showcase for your personal photos and videos.
Check out my precious memory video here.  Please note the watermarks remain on the video as it is a free trial of the software.
Image originated from:get_creative_button1.png
Modified 

No comments:

Post a Comment