Saturday, December 5, 2015

Today's Task......

Today's task is to explore and get to know my inner teacher..........

As I was reading through some of my digital learning course content, I came across a link that was an educators blog post mentioning the top qualities of a good teacher. As I read the article I began to reflect upon the driving forces behind me embarking on pursuing my dream of becoming an educator.  I then asked myself what qualities and characteristics do I have that will make me an effective educator.  I decided to make some notes using a tool called Lino-It.  Once I finished, one theme became clear,  I love to learn and I have a passion to share my love of learning with others.  My goals and aspirations as a future educator are to take the good and the good from the bad and live, laugh and enjoy every moment.  Every opportunity is a learning opportunity and I believe there is nothing more satisfying then helping others see their potential as learners.









No comments:

Post a Comment